It’s just silly and totally unnecessary unless you have some silly amount of applications… For the rest of us who use facebook to keep in touch and play a bit of poker, it just sucks. The sad truth is: they are freeing up space to have more adverts. Not that it matters with firefox anyway!
- CSS fun: labels that change colour when their input is focused 0 comments
- localStorage and sessionStorage events to send messages acrosss browser instances 0 comments
- A larger MooTools logo 0 comments
- A powerful and simple mootools modal window class called “baseBox” 0 comments
- Using RequireJS sugar syntax in main.js files 0 comments
- QuakeLive monetisation: it has begun, in-game adverts as of today 0 comments
- An interesting concept: CSS frameworks and SEO source ordered content shuffling 0 comments