It’s just silly and totally unnecessary unless you have some silly amount of applications… For the rest of us who use facebook to keep in touch and play a bit of poker, it just sucks. The sad truth is: they are freeing up space to have more adverts. Not that it matters with firefox anyway!
- localStorage and sessionStorage events to send messages acrosss browser instances 0 comments
- CSS fun: labels that change colour when their input is focused 0 comments
- A larger MooTools logo 0 comments
- My apple powerbook died. I hated it anyway 0 comments
- Compressing jpeg images via base64 data and gzip deflating 0 comments
- A powerful and simple mootools modal window class called “baseBox” 0 comments
- Tooling for the node.js generation, part II 0 comments