Just a quick update, in case you missed it: mootools 1.2.2 is out, mostly a bug fixing release. Also, the new mootools-more is out. So… check them out.
- A larger MooTools logo 0 comments
- QuakeLive monetisation: it has begun, in-game adverts as of today 0 comments
- localStorage and sessionStorage events to send messages acrosss browser instances 0 comments
- Compressing jpeg images via base64 data and gzip deflating 0 comments
- Manage lazy-loading handlebars / mustache / other templates via MooTools 0 comments
- CSS fun: labels that change colour when their input is focused 0 comments
- Creating a wrapper namespace for the FireBug console.log function for IE and other browsers 0 comments