Just a quick update, in case you missed it: mootools 1.2.2 is out, mostly a bug fixing release. Also, the new mootools-more is out. So… check them out.
- CSS fun: labels that change colour when their input is focused 0 comments
- localStorage and sessionStorage events to send messages acrosss browser instances 0 comments
- A larger MooTools logo 0 comments
- A powerful and simple mootools modal window class called “baseBox” 0 comments
- Using RequireJS sugar syntax in main.js files 0 comments
- QuakeLive monetisation: it has begun, in-game adverts as of today 0 comments
- An interesting concept: CSS frameworks and SEO source ordered content shuffling 0 comments