I updated WordPress yesterday and did I come to regret it… It deleted all post cache and the ‘WordPress Popular Posts’ plugin stopped working. Whilst I was looking into it, I noticed it was bundling jQuery into the page. What’s worse, the plugin does not seem to function / record article views when jQuery is disabled (all the visual animations are custom MooTools code so this makes no sense…). Time to look for an alternative but for now, this blog will be bundling 2 frameworks (for which I am deeply sorry).
- CSS fun: labels that change colour when their input is focused 0 comments
- localStorage and sessionStorage events to send messages acrosss browser instances 0 comments
- A larger MooTools logo 0 comments
- My apple powerbook died. I hated it anyway 0 comments
- mootools 1.2.3 released, bug fixes and compatibility with other frameworks 0 comments
- Manage lazy-loading handlebars / mustache / other templates via MooTools 0 comments
- Tooling for the node.js generation, part I 0 comments