I updated WordPress yesterday and did I come to regret it… It deleted all post cache and the ‘WordPress Popular Posts’ plugin stopped working. Whilst I was looking into it, I noticed it was bundling jQuery into the page. What’s worse, the plugin does not seem to function / record article views when jQuery is disabled (all the visual animations are custom MooTools code so this makes no sense…). Time to look for an alternative but for now, this blog will be bundling 2 frameworks (for which I am deeply sorry).
- Manage lazy-loading handlebars / mustache / other templates via MooTools 0 comments
- CSS fun: labels that change colour when their input is focused 0 comments
- Cross-domain AJAX calls via YQL as proxy and mootools JSONP 0 comments
- A powerful and simple mootools modal window class called “baseBox” 0 comments
- localStorage and sessionStorage events to send messages acrosss browser instances 0 comments
- Windows Vista Wi-Fi lag every 60 seconds – the nightmare of every gamer 0 comments
- MooTools Request.Spy – monitor all requests through the Request class prototype 0 comments