Just a quick update, my MooTools MVP library Epitome now has its own Epitome-todo repository as a submodule, an implementation of the popular TodoMVC demo. You can see it live here. If you checkout Epitome from git, you can use: git submodule init git submodule update … and point your browser to your local example/todo/epitome/ folder.
- A larger MooTools logo 0 comments
- My apple powerbook died. I hated it anyway 0 comments
- CSS-only Modal Window dialogue 0 comments
- mootools Request.JSONP to decode shortened url hashes 0 comments
- mooGrowl: a lightweight growl style class for mootools 1.4 0 comments
- Extending the Request.JSONP class to fetch geolocation data from YQL and others 0 comments
- mootools image cropping: kroppr, mooCrop and UvumiTools Crop 0 comments