Just a quick update, my MooTools MVP library Epitome now has its own Epitome-todo repository as a submodule, an implementation of the popular TodoMVC demo. You can see it live here. If you checkout Epitome from git, you can use: git submodule init git submodule update … and point your browser to your local example/todo/epitome/ folder.
- localStorage and sessionStorage events to send messages acrosss browser instances 0 comments
- CSS fun: labels that change colour when their input is focused 0 comments
- My apple powerbook died. I hated it anyway 0 comments
- A larger MooTools logo 0 comments
- Manage lazy-loading handlebars / mustache / other templates via MooTools 0 comments
- Compressing jpeg images via base64 data and gzip deflating 0 comments
- A powerful and simple mootools modal window class called “baseBox” 0 comments