Just a quick update, my MooTools MVP library Epitome now has its own Epitome-todo repository as a submodule, an implementation of the popular TodoMVC demo. You can see it live here. If you checkout Epitome from git, you can use: git submodule init git submodule update … and point your browser to your local example/todo/epitome/ folder.
- CubeCart: a ticking timebomb that goes off 1 second at a time 0 comments
- Intermoos series, Part 1 – David Walsh: MooTools FTW, didn’t you know. 0 comments
- An interesting concept: CSS frameworks and SEO source ordered content shuffling 0 comments
- quakelive closed beta test impressions as a developer: jquery, embedded objects and 3d 0 comments
- Tutorial: write a small content slider Class in MooTools and extend it 0 comments
- mooPlaceholder: input placeholder behaviour class 0 comments
- Rant on wordpress updates and plugins that bundle jquery 0 comments