This was completely overhauled.
- Full CSS support – whatever you do, it assigns to the box.
- Complete control – plenty of options, events and instance references for any scripting scenario
- Window nesting / grouping
- Auto toggle when called on the same parent element
- Smart closing through delegation
- CSS3 shadows, gradients out of the box.
- degradation to solid colours and image urls as fallback via CSS
- CSS2D transform support – scale for FireFox, WebKit, IE9, Opera(untested?) via standard Fx.morph!
- degradation via a simple fade when not supported
__VERY_ flexible – should be used as a base to extend. For example, to make a class that Extends baseBox that deals with lightBox-like image only display, here’s all you need to do: baseBox.lightBox.js demo. The lightBox demo is also included in the package and is on GitHub.
Similarly, you can make your own sub-classes, for example, baseBox.Request can work asynchronously to get HTML fragments and show them to the user.
MooTools-more 1.3+ – you need Element.delegate and Drag.move