It’s just silly and totally unnecessary unless you have some silly amount of applications… For the rest of us who use facebook to keep in touch and play a bit of poker, it just sucks. The sad truth is: they are freeing up space to have more adverts. Not that it matters with firefox anyway!
- quakelive closed beta test impressions as a developer: jquery, embedded objects and 3d 0 comments
- Tooling for the node.js generation, part I 0 comments
- MooTools Request.Spy – monitor all requests through the Request class prototype 0 comments
- CSS fun: labels that change colour when their input is focused 0 comments
- localStorage and sessionStorage events to send messages acrosss browser instances 0 comments
- Tooling for the node.js generation, part II 0 comments
- Using RequireJS sugar syntax in main.js files 0 comments